The Fall 2017 edition of Systems Magazine is now available online. Catch up on Systems research, faculty and student news, including a story on our first cohort of Ph.D. students.Read more about Systems Magazine - Fall 2017 available now
The Cornell Cup is back with a new primary sponsor, Arm. There will be two application periods and the finals will be held at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Center in Florida May 3-4, 2019.
Visit https://cornellcup.systemseng.cornell.edu/ for more information.
Engineering College Students in the U.S. & Canada!
Your current course projects (that you are doing already) or your independent inventing can earn you a:
- $10,000 grand prize, plus additional monetary awards
- Hands-on exposure to Arm’s vast technology platform and partner ecosystem
- Invitation to the finals at NASA Kennedy Space Center
- Financial & industry expert support for your project
- Special job & internship interviews with our sponsors
- Media attention for you and your work
Your Project at its Best!
This prestigious 2015 & 2016 White House recognized competition will help make your project be the best it can be! Past students from the Cup have become:
- 1st American team to win the James Dyson Award
- America’s “30 Under 30”
- 1 of NBC’s Top 6 College Inventions
- Successful Entrepreneurs and more!
Register Your Team Today!
After 37 years as a member of the ORIE and Systems Engineering faculty, Professor Peter Jackson has announced his retirement. Born in Nipigon, Ontario, Canada, Professor Jackson received a B.A. in...Read more about Professor Peter Jackson retirement celebration May 2017