Skip to main content

Individual State Disclosures

in this section


Distance learning students who are residents of Maryland should be advised that Cornell is in the process of obtaining a registration with the Maryland Higher Education Commission. General provisions and procedural steps for handling grievances are described on the Graduate School website at In accordance with Education Article, § 11-202.2(c)5, Annotated Code of Maryland, students may file complaints to the Office of the Attorney General or the Maryland Higher Education Commission at:

Maryland Attorney General
Consumer Protection Division
200 St. Paul St.
Baltimore, MD 21202
410-528-8662/888/743/0823 (toll free)