The Systems Engineering Program at Cornell is built on an interdisciplinary foundation.
We emphasize the fundamentals of systems architecture, product development, operations research, and systems analysis. We complement our extensive knowledge of engineering fundamentals with mastery of technical computational modeling and simulation.
Our faculty is drawn from the following areas:
- Biological and Environmental Engineering
- School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Department of Computer Science
- School of Operations Research and Information Engineering
- School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Sibley School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Robert Frederick Smith School of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering