Intel-Cornell Cup Registration Deadline Extended
- Due to the large number of students' requests, we will be extending the registration deadline until Friday, October 31.
- Don't forget: Use any platform
- New rules this year allow your project entry to be developed using any embedded system platform: Intel, ARM, Raspberry Pi, etc. (in the first two rounds ONLY; finalists will still be required to develop and present their final project on an Intel Atom)
- Why should I do this?
- Potential to win $10,000 cash for the Grand Prize as well as 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes
- Travel to a warm and exciting location to present your work
- Get $1,500 cash (use towards project equipment, travel to the finals, lunch in your lab – with your adviser's permission, etc.)
- Get 2 Intel Atom boards
- A free room for 3 nights at the competition hotel and other sponsor prizes
- Stay tuned for upcoming online Q&As dates
Have questions? Contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone 607-254-6353.