Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or better yet you can get your question answered in real time by attending one of our free online Q&A sessions, hosted by founder David R. Schneider.
- Teams of no more than five (5) students, single member teams welcomed
- Undergrad or Master's (or soon to be undergrad) students welcome
- At least one (1) member must attend the San Mateo Maker Faire “Industry, Career & College Faire” Event to give your pitch at your assigned time.
- Must be your own original idea
- IP of your idea remains with your team!
How to Apply
- Register you and your team here.
- Submit to email@example.com by the deadline a single Word or PDF document with up to a 200 word max description of your idea focusing on the pitch competition’s three (3) criteria areas:
a. How well do you understand the challenge your aiming to solve
b. How well your solution meets your challenge's needs
c. Can you describe what makes for a good solution versus a great solution
- One optional picture / diagram / chart may also be included in the single Word / PDF document